Who is the dog morphology exhibition aimed at?
• The dog morphology exhibition or conformation dog show is aimed at professionals, ordinary dog owners, of course the general public as at such an event one has the opportunity to see gathered many dog breeds at their best.
Are there conditions for presenting a dog in a conformation dog show?
Necessary conditions for participating and presenting a dog at a conformation dog show:
1. Possession of the dog's pedigree.
2. Good health of the dog.
3. Updated dog health booklet.
• Dogs must be socialized and maintain good behavior during their presentation.
• It is also worth noting that the owners must take care of the cleanliness of the dogs.
• The dog entries are declared earlier to the dog club that is responsible for the event, in a reasonable period of time before the event, in order to take care of the relevant preparation: entries, information of judges, organization of travel - accommodation where required, track assistants , updating the list of participations, etc.
• Contact us today. Find out how we can prepare you and your dog for participation in a dog show or take over the dog presentation on your behalf as a professional show dog handler.
dog show photo gallery
best in show 1st position με American Akita
best of group 5 - 2nd with American Akita
3nd of group 2 with Rottweiler
best puppy in show 3nd with Boxer
best of group 8 - 3nd with english Cocker spaniel
best of group 5 - 1st position American Akita - Best of group 7 - 4th with Gordon Setter
dog show best of breed Cane Corso
professional handlers - 1st with French bulldog
best in show 1st - American Akita